[Insight-users] (no subject)

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:58:47 -0400

Hi,

When the instructions said Ignore those cache variables, it did not mean to
set them to Ignore with the CMake GUI.  It simply meant leave them alone.
As for the compile errors when they are not set to ignore, it may be that
you do not have service pack 5 installed for Visual Studio 6.  This is required
to build ITK.  It can be downloaded for free from microsoft.

(We will change the documentation so that it does not tell people to Ignore variables.)

-Bill