[Insight-users] Registration Example Program

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:44:28 -0400

Hi Dill,

Thanks for letting us know,

As you said, it is quite possible that the project is getting
confused with the two versions of ITK in your system. It may
be mixing headers from one version with headers for the other.

Please let us know how it goes after cleaning the traces
of version 1.0.

BTW, we are getting close to release 1.4. The repositoy is
relatively stable at this point. You may want to consider the
option of using the CVS version. The examples in the software
guide correspond to the current CVS version anyways.