[Insight-users] itkListSampleToHistogramFilter problem

Benjamin King king . benjamin at mh-hannover . de
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:12:57 +0100

Hi Jisung,

thanks for the information about the design of ITK's statistics part. From
my point of view it would be nice if the pipeline mechanism was expanded
because it would match my intuition. But then again I'd lose a fine excuse
for pervading my code with Update()s =)

Best regards,
  Benjamin

--