[Insight-users] itkExceptionObject Documentation

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:15:03 +0200

Benjamin King wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the online documentation of ITK and had a hard time finding
> something about itk::ExceptionObject. It's only accessible from the File
> List page, but the documentation itself is empty.

Please read the ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf, go to page 48/566 (3.2.5 Error
Handling and Exceptions)

The funny thing is
> that my local CVS tree contains the same version (1.31) of
> itkExceptionObject.h, but with a lot of helpful information.

Doxygen is parsing the header file to remove all unnecessery comments.

HTH
mathieu