[Insight-users] Output of the atlas segmentation.

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:24:19 -0700

Yasser,

The original purpose of the application was to run a validation study
using IBSR data. As such the only output that was needed was a list over
overlap measures and hence it does not output any images at all.

If you want to output images, you will have to modify your code locally.
Sample code for warping images and to output images can be found in the
SimpleAppOutput class and
Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistration2.cxx

- Lydia

http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DemonsRegistrationFi

http://public . kitware . com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1WarpImageFilt