[Insight-users] An error under VC6, maybe I use itkImage uncorrectly

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:32:32 -0400

Hi Zhaocg,

You could have avoided these basic problems if you
were using CMake for configuring your project.

Compiler flags are selected correctly when you
invoke CMake over projects using ITK and/or VTK.

You will find instructions about how to setup
your project with CMake in the SoftwareGuide.
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf
Section 2.2.1, pdf-page 43