[Insight-users] vtkLookupTable unresolved external

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:26:26 -0400

Marcellus,

You will find better support for you VTK questions on the
vtk-users list. You can suscribe to the list in the following link:

It is likely that you have both a built VTK and an installed VTK in
your system, and you are mixing the hearder from one version with the
libraries from another version.

------