[Insight-users] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

marcellus walace marcelluswalace at hotmail . com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:43:19 +0200

Hi ALL,
Ok guys you don't want to answer. No problem I'll your mailbox with messages

I've some problem with iterators. I've taken the lastest version as
you said last time. So I don't have any runtime error any more.
I want to copy pixels lines from a stack of file to one another
file. So I've an array of image called
TableauReader where I've put all the images of the stack to read.
And I want to copy the middle
pixel lines of the images of the array tableauReader to a new image
outputimage.
There's no runtime error but when I view the outputimage I can see
anything.
All the image of TableauReader have the same size.

Can someone help me?

The code

  ImageType::Pointer outputImage = ImageType::New();
  outputImage->SetRegions(
TableauReader[0]->GetOutput()->GetRequestedRegion() );
  outputImage->CopyInformation( TableauReader[0]->GetOutput() );
  outputImage->Allocate();

  //an iterator to walk the output file
    IteratorType outputIt( outputImage,
TableauReader[0]->GetOutput()->GetRequestedRegion() );
  outputIt.SetDirection(0);
  outputIt.GoToBegin();