AW: [Insight-users] Read a set of DICOM files

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:05:00 +0200

Chunyan,

	You'll find it here:

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/Testing/Code/IO/itkDICOMImageSeriesTest . cxx?cvsroot=Insight

	This file is 8 weeks old, so you should do a 'cvs up' to get it. If you
are using ITK 1.2, you might get some errors of compilations, if this
sample code need to a recent ITK version.

HTH
mathieu