[Insight-users] watershed progress command

Jasmine.Hellings@csiro.au Jasmine . Hellings at csiro . au
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:33:53 +1000

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a version of the watershed algorithm, based upon the
existing ITK watershed algorithm, but using a different region merging
strategy (plus a few other changes).  I'm sticking as closely as I can to
the existing code structure (segmenter -> segment table -> tree generator ->
segment tree -> relabeler).  However, I'm not really sure how to use the
MiniPipelineProgressCommand.  What functions does this require in the
WatershedImageFilter (and other filter classes) to set up input/output?  For
the filters which WatershedImageFilter calls (segmenter, tree generator,
relabeler), I assume that the data flow is just set up in the constructor of
the WatershedImageFilter class.  Is this correct, or is there something else
I need to do here?

thanks,
Jasmine