[Insight-users] Question regarding Image2.exe

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:52:22 -0400

Hi Thimmaiah,

Image2 is one of the first examples to be used in association
with the text on the SoftwareGuide.
      http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

It expects an filename as parameter. Since this is intended to be
a minimalistic example, it is not doing any error  checking, and
just naively using "argv[1]" as a filename.

Please provide a 2D image  filename as command line argument.

You may want to read the associated sections in the SoftwareGuide
before attempting to use the examples.