[Insight-users] problems compiling InsightApplications

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids . ca
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:43:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I have got ITK and VTK and flt1.1.4 all compiled (Release) but I am having
trouble
compiling InsightApplications. This morning I got rid of my entire dir and
got a fresh cvs copy but it still gives me the following

../Insight/bin/libvtkVTKITKCommon.so: undefined reference to
`itk::QuaternionRigidTransformGradientDescentOptimizer::QuaternionRigidTransformGradientDescentOptimizer[in-charge]()'
../Insight/bin/libvtkVTKITKCommonTCL.so: undefined reference
`itk::ProgressReporter::ProgressReporter[in-charge](itk::ProcessObject*,
int, unsigned long, unsigned long)'

can someone give me a hint

Thanks