AW: WG: [Insight-users] Errors in building ITK under LINUX (SuSE)

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:19:38 +0100

Thanks Hideaki for the respond!

In fact I am not trying to build my own program but to build itk. I am =
wondering if there is a version of itk source special for linux, because =
I noticed that make claims not to find three file=20

vcl_config_header.h
vcl_config_compiler.h
vcl_config_manual.h

I checked my itk source directory and found these files to have the =
names:

vcl_config_header.h.in
vcl_config_compiler.h.in
vcl_config_manual.h.in

However, I renamed the files. The "file not found" message went away but =
the build did not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please see the output.txt file that I attached with the last email.

Any suggestions please,
Zein

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----