[Insight-users] ImageRegistration1 question

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:00:07 -0500

Hi Mark

Building ITK out of source have multiple advantages.
This is by far the most recomended method to build
the toolkit. You can also build it in-source, and
in that case you will end up with a mix of source
code and binary code.

It is *very* important that you don't move the code
nor the binary directory once you finish the built.

If you decide that you need to move the source or
the binary build, you must restart the configuration
and build ITK again from scratch.

Please let us know if you have further problems,

Thanks,

   Luis