[Insight-users] compile GaussianFilter outside InsightApplications-1.4

george he george_he7 at yahoo . com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:24:56 -0800 (PST)

Luis,

Yes, I was trying to isolate the GaussianFilter so
that I can build my own application based on it. Could
you please let me know what else in the CMakeLists.txt
I need to change? or do you suggest me to create a new
sub-directory in the InsightApplications directory?

Thanks,
George

--- Luis Ibanez <luis . ibanez at kitware . com> wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> You are not allowed to move the Binary nor the
> Source
> directories after your built is done.
>
> If you decided to change the location of the source
> or the binary directories you must reconfigure with
> CMake and rebuild the project.
>
> If what you want is to isolate one of the
> applications
> from the InsightApplications tree you must make a
> number
> of small modifications in the CMakeLists.txt file.
>

> Please let us know if you have further questions.
>

> Thanks
>

>      Luis
>

> -----------------
> george he wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was able to install ITK and FLTK successfully,
> > and compile the InsightApplications-1.4 downloaded
>
> > from the web. But after I moved the directory
> > InsightApplications-1.4/GaussianFilter to another
> > location. I wasn't able to compile it anymore.
> > Anybody knows what was wrong?
> >
> > I did try to combine the info from the
> CMakeLists.txt
> > files in the directories InsightApplications-1.4
> > and InsightApplications-1.4/GaussianFilter
> together.
> >
> > Most error messages are like:
> >
> > In function `fltkImageViewerGUI::CreateGUI()':
> > : undefined reference to
> > `Fl_Value_Slider::Fl_Value_Slider[in-charge](int,
> int,
> > int, int, char const*)'
> >
> > In function `fltkImageViewerGUI::CreateGUI()':
> > : undefined reference to
> `fl_define_FL_DIAMOND_BOX()'
> >
> > In function
> `Fl_Menu_Bar::Fl_Menu_Bar[in-charge](int,
> > int, int, int, char const*)':
> > : undefined reference to `vtable for Fl_Menu_Bar'
> >
> > Another question is, when I try
> > FIND_PACKAGE(FltkImageViewer), why it was not
> found
> > even though the file FindFltkImageViewer.cmake is
> in
> > the directory ${InsightApplicationsDIR}?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > George
> >

> > Here is my new CMakeLists.txt file:
> >
> > CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 1.6)
> > PROJECT(GaussianFilter)
> > INCLUDE_REGULAR_EXPRESSION("^.*$")
> >
> > SET(InsightApplicationsDIR
> > $ENV{HOME}/src/InsightApplications-1.4)
> > SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}
> > ${InsightApplicationsDIR})
> > MESSAGE("CMAKE_MODULE_PATH =
> ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}")
> > SET(FltkImageViewerDIR
> >
> ${InsightApplicationsDIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer)
> >
> > # find ITK
> > FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
> > IF(ITK_FOUND)
> >   MESSAGE("ITK_USE_FILE = ${ITK_USE_FILE}")
> >   INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
> > ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
> >   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Cannot build GaussianFilter
> [...]
INCLUDE($ENV{HOME}/src/InsightApplications-1.4/FindFltkImageViewer.cmake)
> >   # MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Cannot build
> GaussianFilter
> > without FltkImageViewer.  Please set
> > FltkImageViewer_DIR.")
> > ENDIF(FltkImageViewer_FOUND)
> > #

INCLUDE($ENV{HOME}/src/InsightApplications-1.4/FindFltkImageViewer.cmake)
> > INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${InsightApplicationsDIR}
> > ${FltkImageViewerDIR})
> >
> > # find OpenGL
> > FIND_PACKAGE(OpenGL)
> > IF(OPENGL_INCLUDE_PATH)

MESSAGE("OPENGL_INCLUDE_PATH=${OPENGL_INCLUDE_PATH}")

=== message truncated ===