[Insight-users] compile GaussianFilter outside InsightApplications-1.4

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 14:42:11 -0500

Hi George,

The GaussianFilter application needs the FltkImageViewer library.
You don't have to mix the code of FltkImageViewer with the code
of the GaussianFilter, simply build the library and link the
executable of GaussianFilter with the FltkImageViewer library.

Did you add:

   TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( GaussianFilter  ITKFltkImageViewer )

to the CMakeLists.txt file of the new GaussianFilter directory ?

Please post your CMakeLists.txt file as well as the error
that you get while trying to build the executable.