[Insight-users] Further connected component questions

Radhika Sivaramakrishna Radhika Sivaramakrishna" <radshashi at earthlink . net
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 09:11:55 -0800

Hi Luis,
I am sending this from my home account, since I am subscribed on both. I am
absolutely
thrilled about the turnaround time on this group and how fast and
painstakingly you
reply to questions.
Thanks for all the responses. They have been really helpful.
In continuation of my earlier questions:

1) By list of voxels, I meant indices of the voxels.

Regarding the other questions on comparing one component to the other:
yes, I do need to be able to do all that you suggested:

    1) Their size in voxels
    2) average intensity
    3) lengths of their boundaries
    4) comparing x, y and z extents of each against other etc.

Thanks
Radhika