[Insight-users] regiongrowing...

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:49:21 -0500

Hi Yasser

You will find examples on the use of the ITK
region growing algorithms on the SoftwareGuide.

http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Section 9.1, pdf-page 336 to 353.

The corresponding source code is available
in the directory:

    Insight/Examples/Segmentation

------

The ITK mailing list address is no longer

         insight-users at public . kitware . com

please post your messages to

            insight-users at itk . org