[Insight-users] ParaView

Bing Jian bjian at cise . ufl . edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:02:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,

  I recalled that Luis mentioned a tool like ParaView can be used to
visualize the deformation field. I just downloaded the ParaView1.0
for Windows and tried to use it. It looks very cool but also very
complicated to use. I even don't know how to view an mhd/raw or
hdr/img file. I noted there is no MetaImage and Analyse in Supported
Data Formats. and I don't know what are Extent and Num.component
in Parameters setting. The on-line help does not give much more
explanation and seems the User's Guide is still under development.

  Is there any body who has experience with Paraview and could
tell me how to visualize the deformation field using it? Many
thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian