[Insight-users] Re: Images Posted

jessica-deryk@uiowa.edu jessica-deryk at uiowa . edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:52:04 -0600

I am composing a mosaic of many small 2D RGB image tiles to make a single
image of a complete slice of lung. The images are stereomicroscopic not
confocal (but one day the system will hopefully use confocal). A 3D
reconstruction of the tissue will be generated from the many 2D slices and the
resulting pathology dataset registered with corrosponding CT images.

I do just need to resample the RGB image. I thought I might have needed three
dimensions (for the three channels) I guess i never tried resampling the RGB
images with the 2D resample.

If i use the ImageReadWrite example, is there a way inwhich I can specify my
pixel spacing or should I modify the text file once it is generated?

Thanks again
Jessica