[Insight-users] Re: Demons regis : viewing output image

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:52:51 -0500

Hi Jesse,

I assume that you are using the example

  Insight/Examples/Registration/
             DeformableRegistration2.cxx

If it working fine for me,...

You invoke it as

     DeformableRegistration2.exe

with arguments:

  RatLungSlice1.mha RatLungSlice2.mha Final.mhd

and in 8 seconds you get the resultin image.

----

What are you using for viewing the output image ?

Probably the best option for a viewer is the
one in

    InsightApplications/ImageViewer

You will need to install FLTK in order to use it.

another easy option is to use Analyze or VTK
formats for saving the output image. You can
do this by simply selecting the filename to be

   Final.hdr     or    Final.vtk

You could also use  PNG, TIFF or JPEG by selecting
names

   Final.png    Final.tiff   or Final.jpeg

Please let us know if you continue experiencing
any problems.