[Insight-users] Problems with Insight Applications compilation

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:45:44 -0500

Hi Rodrigo,

Please disregard my previous email. Instead of
fixing the code of this application, just should
simply follow Julien's advice of update your CVS
checkout of InsightApplications.

The compatibility rule is:

    The CVS version of InsightApplications should
    be built against the CVS version of Insight.

In your case, what happens is that you are building
a relatively old version of InsightApplications
versus today's version of Insight.

The errors that you are finding have already been
fixed in the CVS version of InsightApplications.
Please update your CVS checkout of InsightApplications
and built it again.

Let us know if you find any further problems,

Thanks