[Insight-users] Is ITK not supported in debug mode under visual studio .net

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:20:03 -0500

Hi Yasser

Please post the message of the debug assertions
that are failing for you.

Did you get any linker warnings during the build
process of the applications ?

It is likely that you are mixing compilation
modes in the libraries used for the applications.
A common mistake is to build FLTK for Release
and use it for linking against a Debug version
of the applications.

The Debug mode of .NET works fine with ITK.