[Insight-users] ITK and ITKApplications update : sticky tag ?

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:20:45 -0500

Hi Silvester,

You still have an old version of InsightApplications.

The method "SetIterations()" was renamed as "SetNumberOfIterations()"
in October 24 2003 at 22:05 UTC.

Here is the CVS log of this change:

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/InsightApplications/AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter/itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter . cxx . diff?r1=1 . 1&r2=1 . 2&cvsroot=Insight

Please download a more recent CVS version of InsightApplications,
a good stable date was December 14th 2003.

You can get it with this cvs command

    cvs update -D "14 Dec 2003 6:00 GMT"

Please run this command both in the source
directory of Insight, and in the source
directory of InsightApplications.

Let us know if you find further problems,