[Insight-users] Connected component clarification

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:13:15 -0500

Hi Radhika,

You were probably trying to label an image of more
than 256 components using an unsigned char pixel type.
This will result in a rollover of the values and the
reuse of some of the labels.

An explanation on why the labels are not consecutives
was sent in the previous email
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-December/005937 . html