[Insight-users] ITK Documentation available

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:31:28 -0500

Hi David,

There is abundant documentation available for ITK.
All of it is referenced from:

    http://www . itk . org/HTML/Documentation . htm

You may want to start with the SoftwareGuide.

   http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

This is a 550 pages document describing the more
salient features of ITK. You can order the paper
version of the book through Amazon.com or the Kitware
e-store.

   http://www . kitware . com/products/itkguide . html

Then, you have the tutorial sessions that have
been presented in several conferences including
MICCAI, IEEE Visualization and SPIE Medical Imaging.
This material is available at

    http://www . itk . org/HTML/Tutorials . htm

For the list of ITK classes and their methods
you should look at the Doxygen documentation:

    http://www . itk . org/Doxygen/html/index . html

The list of classes is at

    http://www . itk . org/Doxygen/html/classes . html

and the list of methods at