[Insight-users] itk cvs 2003-12-17: no shared libs built under cygwin?

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa . edu
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:03:14 -0600

Bertram,

ITK currently does not build on cygwin with wrapping turned on. If you
turn of the FEM code it will build all of ITK but fail to wrap ITK. This
appears to be a problem with the gcc-xml. This issue is being looked
into. You e-mail suggests that we should also look at the FEM code for
building with shared libraries under cygwin as well. Currently all of
the dashboards are only building static libraries and are not doing
wrapping.

Vince