[Insight-users] A runtime error

Peng Cheng peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:26:36 -0600

												peng-cheng at uiowa . edu
												2003-12-30
Dear All,
Thanks for answering my last question. here comes another problem again. :(
When I run my .exe console application. it pop up a message box said:

"Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because ITKCommon.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I am using Windows XP + VC6.0 + ITK1.4.0 + CMake1.8
I tried to rebuild the ITK,and add the path of the ITKCommon.dll to my program. still it does not work.

following is my CMakeList file: Anybody knows how to fix this problem? thanks a lot

PROJECT(Image)
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindITK.cmake)

IF (USE_ITK_FILE)
   INCLUDE (${USE_ITK_FILE})
ENDIF (USE_ITK_FILE)

LINK_LIBRARIES( ITKAlgorithms ITKIO ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon itkvnl_algo itkvnl )
LINK_LIBRARIES ( itkzlib itksys )

SET( SRC_COMMON
    ParameterMap.cxx
   )