[Insight-users] Re: fail to build image example in ITK software guide

Chen,Steven ste_chen at yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:51:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-694736502-1072824701=:81376

Hi, all

I follow the steps to load the image examples, but fail.  i really donot know why.

(1) Copy all the files in examples -image , including CMakeLists, image1.cxx, image5.cxx,... imageAdaptor4.cxx to a folder named TestImage.
(2) use CMake to configure it.
(3) Open ImageExamples.dsw, and build it.

and then there will an error message occurs:
cannot open include file : itkImage.h.No such file or directory
I tried many ways, but always fail

Can you tell me why?

Thanks alot

Steven chen

--0-694736502-1072824701=:81376

<DIV>Hi, all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I follow the steps to load the image examples, but fail.&nbsp; i really donot know why.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(1) Copy all the files in examples -image , including CMakeLists, image1.cxx, image5.cxx,... imageAdaptor4.cxx to a folder named TestImage.</DIV>
<DIV>(2) use CMake to configure it.</DIV>
<DIV>(3) Open ImageExamples.dsw, and build it. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>and then there will an error message occurs:</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>cannot open include file : itkImage.h.No such file or directory</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>I tried many ways, but always fail</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can you tell me why?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks alot</DIV>