[Insight-users] Build problem: vcl_config_*.h not found

David Holmes holmesd3@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:29:50 -0800 (PST)

This is the same problem that I had with compiling on
the SUN (see previous note).  No error is generated,
but the header files are missing.  If I had to guess,
I would say that the configure script cannot
determined all of the flags that are placed in the
vcl_config file and then gives up.

--- Jarek Sacha <galicjan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have problem building ITK. Compilation of
> Code/Numerics/itkCacheableScalarFunction.cxx exits
> with long list of
> errors, starting with

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/itkCacheableScalarFunction.cxx
> In file included from

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_iosfwd.h:8,
>                  from

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/vnl_vector.h:13,
>                  from
> /home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Common/itkArray.h:21,
>                  from

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/itkCacheableScalarFunction.h:20,
>                  from

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/itkCacheableScalarFunction.cxx:17:

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:96:31:
> vcl_config_manual.h: No such file or directory

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:97:33:
> vcl_config_compiler.h: No such file or directory

/home/sacha/src/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/vcl_compiler.h:98:32: