[Insight-users] Build problem: vcl_config_*.h not found

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:39:48 -0500

Until CMake 1.6 it was not possible to check the return value of the
configure script.
Now that CMake 1.6 is out, we can make the change to ITK's cmakelists file that
will produce an error if the configure script fails to run correctly.

-Bill