[Insight-users] FLTK Compiling error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:31:41 -0500

Hi  Yuanshui,

This is quite strange....

Here are lines 71 to 77 of Fl/Fl_Valuator.H
in FLTK version 1.1.2

71  double value() const {return value_;}
72  int value(double);

74  virtual int format(char*);
75  double round(double); // round to nearest multiple of step
76  double clamp(double); // keep in range
77 double increment(double, int); // add n*step to value

Please verify that they are the same in your installation.

There is nothing really special about these lines.
The error seems to be comming from line 74 and
actually make me think that your compiler does not like
the  "virtual." keyword there. However there is another
"virtual" in line 54, and doesn't produce any complaints.

There should be something in your code that is
confusing the compiler.

Could you please post your code in viewer.cpp,
viewer.h, ratLessionUI.h.  Something defined before
this #include should be the cause of the problem.