[Insight-users] Debian/Linux linking

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen@atnf.csiro.au
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:08:42 +1100 (EST)

Damn, it will be a while before our system can be
fixed up.  This means I will have to go down the path,
for a little while, of having my own compiler.

So I have installed 3.1.1 locally.  What is the best
way to configure  CMake to build a system to use this
local installation ?

Bear in mind, i have to pick up binaries as well as
.o files and libraries (e.g. libstc++) from this
compiler tree.

Is it enough to specify the path of where g++ and gcc
are and they will find their own libraries or not ?

E.g.

//Name of C++ compiler used.
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=g++-3.1.1

CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/local/gcc-3.1.1/install/bin/g++-3.1.1

or something like that....

thanks
Neil