[Insight-users] problem with cmake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 00:27:25 -0500

Hi imho,

The CMake message meant that it is expecting you to
provide a filename but you are giving simply a directory.

"> /usr/lib/qt3/lib: file not recognized: Is a directory"

QT_QT_LIBRARY should be the qt library name with all
its absolute path included, not just the directory
where the library is.

Please let us know if you encounter further problems