[Insight-users] Debian/Linux linking

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:03:55 -0500

Hi Neil,

My apologies about the missunderstanding.
(please extend them to your system
administrator).

I'm glad to know that your compiler is now
correctly installed.

BTW, the easy way to indicate the location
of your compiler to CMake, is to set the
environment variables:

     CXX   and   CC

before running CMake.

If the variables are defined, CMake will
use them to initialize

     CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER

Note that CC must point to the C compiler
while CXX must point to the C++ compiler
(in the case of gcc, CC=gcc, CXX=g++)

Please let us know if you find any problems,