[Insight-users] Segmentation Editor and RGB data

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:15:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Silvester,

Not directly, because the pre-processing stages of the example are not
configured to handle color data.

There are filters in the ITK toolkit, however, for diffusing color data
and generating edge maps of color data (e.g.
itkVectorGradientAnisotropicDiffusion,
itkVectorGradientMagnitudeImageFilter).  So you could write some code to
do the preprocessing in a separate program and then read the resulting
edge image into the Segmenation Editor for segmenation.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah