[Insight-users] Local Image Filter (adaptative threshold)

Mathieu Malaterre malat@free.fr
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:39:49 +0100

Hi all,

   I am looking for an image filter that can threshold my image. It
should be a kind of mixture of ConnectedThresholdImageFilter but with
Local features. The filter would work on neightbourhood and not on a
global threshold. By the way I thought first that this filter would be
NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter but there is only two *global* thresholds.

   What I would like is filter that would update the threshold while the
region grows. If it possible could you point me out some filters I could
use.

   I also notice the filter ConfidenceConnectedImageFilter but I would
like to update the seed point (not a fixed one) while the region grows.

Thanks,
mathieu