[Insight-users] problem using cygwin

James Carroll jim@microbrightfield.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:21:39 -0500

> > I'm trying to download cvs version of ITK using cygwin. When=20
> > I want to use the cvs command in cygwin, it tells me: command=20
> > not found. I know it's a problem with cygwin and not ITK, but=20
> > I don't remember how to do.

Try tortoise CVS... it lets you do all the basic operations=20
by right clicking on files in Windows Explorer.  You can even
do it in a file/open dialog. =20

   http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

When you modify files locally, their icon becomes red-shaded, and
to see the differences I right click and choose CVS Diff...  it's
really too easy.

-Jim