[Insight-users] FLTK???????

Waltraud Henrich henrich@ira.uka.de
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:14:45 +0100

Hello,

I will run the FastMarchingLevelSet demo application. I try to compile =
the
ITK examples with CMakeSetup.exe.(Visual Studio 6) I read the
Getting-Started-4.pdf how I can Running CMake.
When I run CMake then I get the following error:
CMake Error:FLTK_WRAP_UI: Error:
FLTK_WRAP_UI called whith FLTK_WRAP_UI undefined  from CMakeLists.txt =
file
in directory:
D:/user/henrich/FastMarchingFLTK/FastMarchingLevelSet

I read in the mailingList from Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:11:49 -0500  that I =
have
to add the following line to their CMakeLists.txt file:=20

INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindFLTK.cmake)=20

I add the following line and I receive the error message  this time but =
if I
click on configure button, I  get ahead .=20
I can=20
Set USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11 =3D OFF
Set USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1      =3D ON
Provide  FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH
Provide  FLTK_FLUID_EXE
but I can't=20
Provide  ITK_BINARY_PATH
When I click on configure button and then on OK button. I open the
FastMarchingLevelSet.dsw and built the project.
I get the FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.h and the FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.cxx =
from
the FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.fl and I get the following error:

D:\user\henrich\FastMarchingFLTK\FastMarchingLevelSet\FastMarchingLevelS=
etBa
se.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Include-Datei kann nicht geoeffnet =
werden:
'itkImageFileReader.h': No such file or directory
FastMarchingLevelSetBase.cxx
D:\user\henrich\FastMarchingFLTK\FastMarchingLevelSet\FastMarchingLevelS=
etBa
se.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Include-Datei kann nicht geoeffnet =
werden:
'itkImageFileReader.h': No such file or directory
FastMarchingLevelSetGUI.cxx
D:\user\henrich\FastMarchingFLTK\FastMarchingLevelSet\FastMarchingLevelS=
etBa
se.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Include-Datei kann nicht geoeffnet =
werden:
'itkImageFileReader.h': No such file or directory
Generieren von Code...
Fehler beim Ausf=FChren von cl.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 3 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)

 The Include file cannot be opened=20
I think that the error cams because I can't provide ITK_BINARY_PATH.

What can I do?

 Thanks in advance.

 Waltraut