AW: WG: AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] FLTK???? FastMarchingLevelSe t

Waltraud Henrich henrich@ira.uka.de
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:43:44 +0100

Hello,

It still won't work out. I started over and checked out a new ITK and =
used
CMakeSetup.exe to configurate. Here a part out of Cmake

BUILD_APPLICATION =3D ON
BUILD_EXEMPLES=3DON
BUILD_TESTING=3DON
USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11 =3D OFF
USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1      =3D ON
FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH=3DD:\Programme\Development\fltk-1.1.0rc4
FLTK_FLUID_EXE =3D =
D:\Programme\Development\fltk-1.1.0rc4\fluid\fluidd.exe
USE FLTK =3D ON
USE GLUT =3D OFF
USE VTK=3DOFF
USE BUILD_VTK=3DON
USE_INSTALLED_VTK=3DON
VTK_INSTAL_PATH=3D D:\Programme\Development\VTK
VTK_BINARY_PATH=3DD:\Programme\Development\VTK\bin
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB=3DON

Then I open ITK.dsw and built it.
Curious is that some files of the project files in Insight/Application =
were
not produced and the *.h and *.cxx file aren't create.
For example in AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui, Curves2DExtractor,
DistanceMapFilter, I have project files but in FastMarchingLevelSet,
GeodesicActiveContour, GPDM2DTest,ShapeDetectionLevelSet, I don't. =
(although
in both are * fl files ).=20
I change in CMakeCache.txt the parameter HAS_VTK:INTERNAL=3D0 in
HAS_VTK:INTERNAL=3D1. (thus wrote me yesterday Mathieu). I had clean up =
and I
built ITK.dsw again.
Someone an idea what did go wrong? How can I build all of them. =
Especially
the FastMarchingLevelSet ...

Thanks in advance

Waltraut