[Insight-users] Image Segmantation based on level set methods

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:33:14 -0500

Hi Salah,

There are many LevelSet-based algorithms
in the toolkit, and more are going to be
added soon.

Please take a look at the SoftwareGuide.pdf

http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Section 8.3,
pdf-pages 261 to 281.

For each one of the sections you will
find a corresponding .cxx example under

        Insight/Examples/Segmentation

Data for running the examples is
available under

        Insight/Examples/Data

Note that the examples are all in 2D simply
because it is easy to present the results
on the document. However, all these algorithms
are implemented in a N-Dimensional framework.

Please let us know if you have further questions,