[Insight-users] Re: [Fwd: Re: windows and linux compatibility]

imho imho@skynet.be
18 Feb 2003 17:03:28 +0100

Hi Luis,

I've no vtk_qt library anymore in my code, so I've a floating opengl
window.
But when I compile I've some warnings passing a float instead a int and
maybe linux don't truncate like windows do.

I don't know if this answers your question?

Imho