[Insight-users] Filtering region by region an image

David Holmes holmesd3@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:14:54 -0800 (PST)

Mathieu-

I think that you also could use the RequestedRegion
property (see other note).  In your case, you would
have to determine if each of your regions combined
with fully cover the entire image.

thanks

david
--- Mathieu Malaterre