[Insight-users] Filtering region by region an image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:58:10 -0500

Hi Mathieu

I'm curious about the motivations you have
for filtering only sections of the image.

What kind of filtering do you want to apply
on those specific regions ?

What is the purpose of this processing ?

Pasting processed pieces back on an image may
be a quesionable practice. In particular in
medical images since the resulting image will
be in an undefined state.

It is possible that there is a better way to
approach the problem you want to solve.

Please let us know,