[Insight-users] Problem compiling ITK (SPIE edition) on OS X

Robb Brown brownr@ucalgary.ca
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:44:43 -0700

No problem.  I tried compiling the 1.0.0 release version but got the
following error:

ld: common symbols not allowed with MH_DYLIB output format with the
-multi_module option
rpoly.o definition of common _global_ (size 4232)
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

I also tried the CVS version from Friday and got multiple CMake errors.

Thanks for any help,

Robb