[Insight-users] MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter: 2D output only

karmonik karmonik@bcm.tmc.edu
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:38:03 -0600

Hi there,

by setting c_shrink to 0 I am actually able to get a good biasfield
correction.

As input I use a 3D vtk structured points file and then connect the pipelines
to go from vtk to itk and after I have called the filter, from itk back to vtk
and use (finally) the vtkStructuredPointsWriter class to write the image to
file.

Well, the vtkStructuredPointsWriter only writes the last slice in the 3D input
dataset to disk. I use the method GetOutput() of the
MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter to obtain the corrected (3D) image.

What would I have to do to have the (correct) 3D image written to disk?

Thanks !!

Christof

Christof Karmonik, PhD
Baylor College of Medicine/The Methodist Hospital
Mailstation M217
6565 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
Pager: (713) 708-2232