[Insight-users] mutual information measure

J. Van Dalen J.vanDalen" <J.vanDalen@rad.umcn.nl
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:46:47 +0100 (CET)

THANKS!!! That helps a lot!!!

I tried to find some information on GetValue(), but without success. Can
you tell me how optimizer->GetValue() is computed. What is the "exact"
meaning of it. It is not the value of the cost function, nor the value of
its derivative (wrt some transformation parameter)...

Moreover, can I just get this value after applying the registration? Doing
some simple tests it seems that - in general - the higher this value, the
better the registration.

Thanks again,
Jorn.