[Insight-users] On Multiresolution Registration

valli gummadi valli gummadi" <valli_gummadi@rediffmail.com
6 Jan 2003 12:51:23 -0000

Dear Mr.Luis ,
          My requirement is to register two datasets taken from
different modalities.One is from MRI and another is spect.I have
used the multiresolution framework found in itk applications. I
got diagnal elements around 1.But,In some other tool called
Analyze diagnal elements are around 2.In itk i have to adjust
input parameters like translate scale,iterations etc.I have tried
adjusting these parameters.But,I never got 2s in the diagnal.I am
listing the header details of two data sets.

MR: 256X256X120 spacing : 0.859373\0.859375\1.60000
SPECT : 120X120X48 spacing : 1.802125\1.802125\3.60425

I want to use transformed spect for fusing spect and mri.Because
iam failing in registration i could not get the expected output
for fusion.
Please suggest where i am missing actualy?What should i do to get
correct output.

Thanking U,

Regards,
Valli