[Insight-users] watershed with MRI

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:07:35 -0500

Hi,

I have used one of the Examples - Interactive Segmentation Editor with
MRI images with a pixel type of unsigned char. This program is using a
strange input file with some parameters. After some experimental way I
was able to setup the parameters correctly, that the program was able to
read my data. Here is my setting:

mouse
/home/czanner/install/ITKv1/Insight/Examples/SegmentationEditor/data/mouse/volume5
UnsignedChar 1919 509 5 Big Yes 1 %s.%03d 237 0

BUT the size of my data is 1920x510. :-) With this parameters the
example program including watershed algorithm is working well.

Silvester