[Insight-users] VectorDistanceMap Image Viewer

Raluca ralucutzy@hotmail.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:52:19 +0100

Hi Luis

Thank you for your answear ... it's been very helpful. I made the changes
and the file writer works very well.
The problem I have now is for viewing the image. I've chosen the file format
.mha and I've tried  viewing the image with the example MetaImageViewer but
it didn't work. I looked at the implemantation and tried changing the Image
PixelType from float to Offset<3>. The problem is that the example uses FLTK
and the PixelType doesn't seem to be implemented in many of the depending
files.
Is there another way I can view the Image?

Thanks